Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Hello!

Hello There! Apparently, I am 'That Girl," also known as Heidi :) I have some free time on my hands right now, so thought it would be nice to have a little online diary- or something of that nature. 

so... a bit about me?
I was born in Texas, but raised in the suburbs of Chicago. I have recently moved downtown, and can now truly call myself a Chicago girl! I am loving the energy and non-stop movement... but I have to admit, I feel a huge calm come over me when I make it back to my parents in the suburbs.
 Speaking of, I have a wonderful family who are so important to me. My only sister had a baby, exactly six months ago today, and am so excited to have the cutest nephew ever...

here he is with my mom. 

I hate it that my sisters family lives a state away, but luckily I have great friends who keep me company! The four of us met in high school and have been inseparable since... 

myself, ashley, arin, theresa
you've gotta admit. thats almost too much pretty for one picture :)

Well, I think I should stop there, so you've got something to come back for! Thanks for stopping by, I hope you come back to figure out, Who's That Girl? 

heidilauren

No comments:

Post a Comment